Ranked no.41 in England’s Top 100 courses
This will be our 6th visit to this wonderful course. Established in 1895, New Zealand was laid out on the same estate that housed Brooklands, the world’s first motor racing circuit.
The club sits amongst many illustrious neighbours including West Hill, Woking, Worplesdon & Sunningdale (we are at all four later in the year!) but loses nothing in comparison. It is regularly & justifiably referred to as Surrey’s ‘hidden gem’ with the entire course always in immaculate condition.
The old fashioned clubhouse is a rambling treat, a throwback in time with locker room names being crossed off & re-written in chalk. Laszlo, the Golf Operations Manager, is one of the best. On every single visit, he ensures we are regally entertained by his wonderful staff both on & off the course. The food is superb - we can’t wait to return.
- 0845. Meet for tea/coffee & bacon rolls
- 0945. 18 holes - Individual Stableford
- Nearest the Pin - 16th hole
- After play return to the clubhouse for a 3 course lunch & prizegiving
- Individual winner to receive a bottle of Moët et Chandon champagne
- Runner up & winner of Nearest the Pin to receive a bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape
|Event Date||Thursday, April 13, 2023|
|Event End Date||Thursday, April 13, 2023|
|Prices||IGC Members £229, Non Members £249|
|Location||New Zealand Golf Club|
Venue Information - New Zealand Golf Club