Ranked No.73 in the Top 100 courses in England
We start off 2023 with a visit to Tandridge, yet another wonderful course designed by the true father of golf course architecture, Harry Colt.
Harry Colt’s other classics include Hankley Common, Muirfield, St.George’s Hill, Sunningdale (Old & New), & Swinley Forest to name but a few. Opened in 1924, Tandridge remains very much the same today as it was nearly one hundred years ago. With its rolling & sometimes dramatic terrain, the course offers spectacular views of the Surrey countryside.
The catering at Tandridge is second to none & we will enjoy being served in their wonderfully traditional clubhouse.
- 08:00 Meet for tea/coffee and bacon rolls
- 09:00 18 holes on the Harry Colt Classic
- Individual Stableford - yellow tees. 3 balls & 4 balls
- Nearest the Pin - 15th
- After play return to the clubhouse for a 4 COURSE CARVERY LUNCH plus prizegiving
- Individual winner to receive a bottle of Moët et Chandon
- Runner up & winner of Nearest the Pin to receive a bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape
|Event Date||Thursday, January 26, 2023|
|Event End Date||Thursday, January 26, 2023|
|Prices||IGC Members £155, Non Members £175|
|Location||Tandridge Golf Club|
Venue Information - Tandridge Golf Club