Ranked no.30 in England’s Top 100 courses
Our 4th visit to this wonderful course, a celebrated member of the 3 W’s (the other 2 being Woking & West Hill). We were at all 3 in 2020 &2021, & again this year having been at Woking in May, & West Hill in October.
This classic heathland course was laid out in 1908 by J.F.Abercrombie with the greens & bunkers constructed by Willie Park Jr - 2 wonderful course architects. Little has changed since. As with all our winter venues, the course is maintained to the highest standards all year round with not a temporary tee or green in sight. With it’s wonderfully traditional clubhouse, Worplesdon is a perfect venue for winter golf.
Yet again we celebrate Christmas early with a 3 Course Christmas Carvery Lunch after play. Again, in line with all our events, the food at Worplesdon is fantastic. Maybe a great chance to bring clients along - a super course & super food.
- 08:30 Tea/coffee and bacon rolls
- 09:30 1st tee
- Individual Stableford - yellow tees
- After play return to the clubhouse for a 3 course carvery
- Nearest the pin is the 16th
- A bottle of Moët et Chandon to the individual winner
- A bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape to the runner up & winner of Nearest the Pin
|Event Date||Thursday, November 09, 2023|
|Event End Date||Thursday, November 09, 2023|
|Prices||IGC Members £159, Non-members £179|
|Location||Worplesdon Golf Club|
Venue Information - Worplesdon Golf Club
Heath House Road